Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Ed

Default Keyboard shortcut question

I am inserting endnotes in a long Word 2002 document. After inserting an
endnote I return to that endnote's callnumber in the text (or at least the
prior callnumber) and continue editing. I want a shortcut key for this. I
activated the Keyboard Customization menu command "GoToPreviousEndnote" but
it takes me to the actual prior note, not its callnumber. (The "Go to"
routine in the Find and Replace menu works but is cumbersome.)

Thanks,

Ed
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tony Jollans

Depending, perhaps, on exactly what you do, Shift+F5 should goback to where
you inserted the endnote (the last edit point).

Or, if you are in Normal View, switching Panes with Shift+F6 should do it.

--
Enjoy,
Tony