Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Dave Dave is offline

Default How can I get location of the document to print as a footer

I would like to have to tree location of the file printed out as a footer on
the last page.
Thanks
Dave
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

The field you want is { IF { PAGE } = { NUMPAGES } { FILENAME \p } }

If you are creating this field by hand, note that each pair of field
delimiters (the things that look like braces but can't be typed from the
keyboard) must be inserted using Ctrl+F9).

http://word.mvps.org