Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Catfive Catfive is offline

Default Image in Header

Can anyone help with with this - knowing I know nothing about code? I am
trying to design a form in Word 2007. I want my logo in the upper left hand
of the header with the document title centered. I can insert the image fine
but it will not move over from the center. I see pre-built templates for
headers where you can insert the page number and the date but none for an
image. Why is this so hard? WHat am I missing? Thanks for all your help!
--
Kathy

header with an image New New Users 3 September 6th 08 12:29 PM
Header Image Creates Lag Mark L[_2_] Microsoft Word Help 0 July 31st 08 02:21 PM
Header Image Creates Lag Mark L[_2_] Microsoft Word Help 1 July 31st 08 02:18 PM
How to stop image moving in header? Tuulia Page Layout 1 August 8th 06 09:57 AM
Image in header will not print Steve Wright Microsoft Word Help 2 September 6th 05 01:48 PM