Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Nicci

Default Problem with Mailmerge in Word 2003

We have just converted to Office 2003. I have created a mail merge in Word
in Office 2000 pointing to a Query in Access, and once we converted it still
works fine. My problem is that I need to direct the merge to another query
in access and every time I try to select a different data list, and point to
the Access Database it ask me what table I want, there is no option for a
query and then when I pick a table it shows the select a table screen again,
I choose the same table and then it says €śWord was unable to open the data
source€ť, only option is OK.

Please help the database is very important to our company. We do a large
value of merges to letters, labels ect.