Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
RobND08 RobND08 is offline

Default Margin view is incorrect

When I open a new Word document the text appears to begin at the very top
edge of the page, even though the margin is set to 1", and it prints
correctly at one inch.

How do I get the view to correspond to the setting?

thanks!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

See http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/WhiteSpace.htm.