Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
AuntDabee AuntDabee is offline

Default What is the red ! on my word document icon that I am saving?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Use this large open area to explain your issue.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Bo Bo is offline

You have had Word or your system crash at some point recently while you were
working on a document. This icon indicates that your document has been
repaired due to some earier corruption.

Cheers

--
BO Haynes
Microsoft Master Instructor (MMI)

"JoAnn Paules" wrote:

Use this large open area to explain your issue.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers