Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Larry-NJ Larry-NJ is offline

Default In Word, how do I make only a couple of pages in Landscape mode a.

In Word, how do I make only a couple of pages appear in Landscape mode (to
show a wide table or photo) while the rest of the document stays in portrait
mode. When I tried the page layout orientation instruction, it put the whole
document into landscape, but that's not what I want.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

On Sat, 6 Oct 2007 08:51:01 -0700, Larry-NJ
wrote:

In Word, how do I make only a couple of pages appear in Landscape mode (to
show a wide table or photo) while the rest of the document stays in portrait
mode. When I tried the page layout orientation instruction, it put the whole
document into landscape, but that's not what I want.

Try the instructions at
http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/Format...apeSection.htm. Pay
special attention to step 13, where it tells you to set the Apply To
box to "This section". Also read the note after step 16.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Larry-NJ[_2_] Larry-NJ[_2_] is offline

Default In Word, how do I make only a couple of pages in Landscape mod

I'll try it. Thanks!

"Larry-NJ" wrote in message
In Word, how do I make only a couple of pages appear in Landscape mode (to
show a wide table or photo) while the rest of the document stays in

portrait
mode. When I tried the page layout orientation instruction, it put the

whole
document into landscape, but that's not what I want.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
fradmin fradmin is offline

My problem is that I can get to the Page Layout tab, but my Breaks icon is
faded & cannot be used.

Hope you have answer b/c this is also a problem for me with Footers. I want
to add the FileName and Path, but cannot.

fradmin