Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Aurora Aurora is offline

Default Word and PDF files

I am using Word 2003
I have a large document in which I need to add some PDF files. Does anyone
know if it is possible and if so how to import a PDF file (picture) into
Word? I also have PDF Standard - version 7 - but really do not know a lot
about this program except how to make PDF files. I would appreciate any help
anyone else can give me.

thank you - Aurora
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

You can insert a one page PDF as an object if you have Acrobat 7 or later or
Adobe Reader 7 or later.