JU

Default How do I set Print Layout as the default?

When I open a new document, I want it to be in Print Layout immediately,
rather in Normal Layout, which requires me to click on View Print Layout.
Can I set Print Layout as the default? How?
Jay Freedman

See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/General/SaveViewAndZoom.htm.

--
Regards,