speedracer23

Default Header

When i Put a header in i want it to say my last nam say it is Joe then i want
to put an i like that so it should look like Joe i then i want it to on page
2 to say Joe ii but when i out it in is says Joe i on the second page and i
went to help and it says click the section break but that button isn';t able
to be pushed if someone could help i need it ASAP that would be great you can
email me at or my aim sn is cfspeedracer23