Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Paul

Default Clip art

I have a large collection of clip art that I use when creating projects with
Word. How can I move the clip art file from my computer to a new one?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

The same way you move any other kind of files.

"Paul" wrote in message
I have a large collection of clip art that I use when creating projects

with
Word. How can I move the clip art file from my computer to a new one?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Paul Ballou

If you are referring to Microsoft Clip gallery or Clip Organizer Clipart
then you need to place the clipart and catalogs in the same locations on the
new computer as they are on the old computer....

--
Paul Ballou
MVP Office

Life would be easier if we could view the source code