Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Sid Ram

Default How to add a custom toolbar palette?

I sucessufly add a new custom toolbar palette in my MS Word 2003, but when I
close MS Word 2003 and start it again my custom palette was disappear and I
see default toolbars only. Please, HELP!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
CyberTaz

Hi Sid-

If you go to ViewToolbars, does your custom toolbar _not_ appear in the
list (at the bottom)? If it is listed there, just click the name to turn it
on. The next time you start Word it should reappear unless you turn it off
before quitting. IOW, each time you launch Word the same toolbars display in
the locations they were when you last quit the program.

If this isn't what is happening in your case or if your toolbar is _not_ in
the list, post back with more detail.

HTH |:)