Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
MillMaster

Default Inserted Objects dont act the same

I am inserting objects (equations) into a word document and while they are on
my computer, I can click into the object and edit them. When I open the file
on another computer, I can not click into the object and edit it. I need to
insert objects and edit them anywhere I open them, not just on the computer I
created the object in.