Warren Coats

Default Add Spouse Name to mail address in Mail merge

Recent versions of Word have not supported the Spouse Name field in printing
addresses from Outlook. This should be added back as an option. It was
posible several versions back. I think that it is simple for Microsoft to add
that field to the list that can be taken from Outlook Addresses, but it is
not simple for me.
Doug Robbins

Initiate the mailmerge from Outlook and you will have more control and
choices.

consulting basis.

Hope this helps,
Doug Robbins - Word MVP