Doug Robbins

Default Word 2002 Merge Font Problem

Toggle on the display of field codes using Alt+F9 and insert a \* CHARFORMAT
switch inside the closing } and then appy the desired formatting to the m of
mergefield.

consulting basis.

Hope this helps,
Doug Robbins - Word MVP
"DLC" wrote in message
Have created a letter template.
I select the excel file to merge from.
I select addresses I need to merge.
When I print (letter New Times Roman/10) the merged data from the Excel
spreadsheet prints in Courier even though it is formated New Times Roman.
!?!?!

The Excel data is in workbook format for each month.