Loi

Default Customize the outline numbered

Hi,
Please help me. I have problem in create a customize the
outline mumbered. I can not use any outline mumbers which
have in Excel. therefore I have to create one.

Ex: I-----------------
A------------
a------------
1-----------
bullet-------------
I would like to have webpages to learn if you can sent me
one.

Thank you
Loi

Charles Kenyon

See: How to create numbered headings or outline numbering in your Word
document
http://www.shaunakelly.com/word/numb...Numbering.html.

This is based on ...

Word's Numbering Explained
http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/Number...gExplained.htm

Additional information you may find useful or need is at:

How to Create a Template, Part II
http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/Custom...platePart2.htm

Legal Numbering
http://www.addbalance.com/usersguide/numbering.htm

Seven Laws of Outline Numbering
http://www.microsystems.com/fra_seve...enumbering.htm

The following are some discussions on the Microsoft newsgroups on numbering:
Nightmare on ListNumbering Street URL:
http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&safe=off&th=9e790fa7ed2886b3,18&i c=1
The Joy of Lists URL:
http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&safe=off&th=811287ebce8fc203,15&i c=1
Relinking ListTemplates URL:
http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&safe=off&th=2350746054c838e,12&ic =1
Outline numbering: restart doesn't restart URL:
http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&safe=off&ic=1&th=2168093ed1c9eaed m#p
Format Doesn't "Hold" URL:
http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&safe=off&ic=1&th=3a351382011420bf #p
(above list compiled by Dave Rado, Word MVP)

ListNumbering Street Revisited URL:
http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&safe=off&th=57df77857e4993ce

See the latest numbering discussion I've seen, especially post #4 which
contains Dave Rado's concise instructions for setting up heading numbering.

--

Charles Kenyon

from my ignorance and your wisdom.