mommyandasd

Default Creating address label with Clip Art?

I downloaded an autism awareness ribbon Clip Art that I use with our return
address labels. I cannot figure out how to insert the text for our return
address right next to it. Using Word 2003.
Greg Maxey

See:
http://www.gmayor.com/graphics_on_labels.htm

--
Greg Maxey/Word MVP
A Peer in Peer to Peer Support

mommyandasd wrote:
I downloaded an autism awareness ribbon Clip Art that I use with our
return address labels. I cannot figure out how to insert the text
for our return address right next to it. Using Word 2003.

default font size for the return address on an envelope? annpayt Microsoft Word Help 7 January 13th 05 02:47 PM
Creating Address List Mits Mailmerge 1 December 18th 04 04:47 PM
Requirement for address book contact for addressing an envelope? ajsandbergjr Microsoft Word Help 5 December 11th 04 11:53 PM
How do I find a label template to make different address labels o. jf Microsoft Word Help 1 December 8th 04 01:41 AM
label does not fit on one page! Attila Microsoft Word Help 8 December 7th 04 03:55 PM