Ron Smith

Default Multiple docs open multiple words

Word 2000 opens multiple Words whenever I open multiple documents -- how do I
get it to work like Word 97, which opens multiple documents in the same
incantation of Word.
Doug Robbins

If I recall correctly, there is a macro (or a link to a macro) that will get
around this, in the article "When I open a Word 2000 (or higher) document,
it creates a new instance of Word. How can I stop it from doing this?" at:

http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Customization/SDIMDI.htm

consulting basis.

Hope this helps,
Doug Robbins - Word MVP