aalex

Default Changing words that I added to the dictionary

How do I change a spelling of a word that I added to the dictionary?
Stefan Blom

Choose Options on the Tools menu. Click the Spelling and Grammar tab.
Click the Dictionaries button. Select the desired dictionary and then
click the Edit button. When you've made your changes, save and close
the dictionary file.

--
Stefan Blom

"aalex" wrote in message
How do I change a spelling of a word that I added to the dictionary?

how can i delete words from the dictionary delete phrases Microsoft Word Help 2 January 14th 05 06:37 PM
Remove misspelled word added to dictionary? CAW Microsoft Word Help 2 December 27th 04 02:41 AM
Word Count mel Microsoft Word Help 2 December 14th 04 11:17 PM
How are words in Office 2000 deleted from the dictionary? diane Microsoft Word Help 1 November 29th 04 05:59 PM
How do you delete words from the dictionary from Office 2000 Library Microsoft Word Help 1 November 29th 04 05:53 PM