babbo

Default how to get list in alphabet order

after typing in several names, how do you get them in alphabet order when not
typed in that order in microsoft word ?
Luc

Babbo,
If you have typed your list with names with paragraphs by this I mean you
have pressed enter after each name. Select your list, go to Table (yes
table), choose sort - next to sort by choose paragraphs next to type choose
text and hit OK.
Also have a look here when you have problems with first and last names :
http://word.mvps.org/faqs/tblsfldsfm...meLastName.htm
Luc

"babbo" schreef in bericht