ted medin

Default updating links

Have a doc with an object linked. Used to ask if I wanted to update that
object when I first opened the doc. Lately it stopped asking & updates
automatically. So what option or whatever do I need to set go stop the
automatically update? TIA

--
_________________________________
in Christ's matchless name

ted medin

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
There's a check box relevant to this on the General tab of Tools |

Options.

Went thru the options twice & unable :-(.

so
all may benefit.

"ted medin" wrote in message
Have a doc with an object linked. Used to ask if I wanted to update that
object when I first opened the doc. Lately it stopped asking & updates
automatically. So what option or whatever do I need to set go stop the
automatically update? TIA

--
_________________________________
in Christ's matchless name
73 ted & colleen
n6trf kc6rue

ted medin

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
There's a check box relevant to this on the General tab of Tools |

Options.

Ok i did see that option but its not my problem.

My problem is that the object is undated without asking.
So what causes the automatic updating? TIA

so
all may benefit.