UltraOliver

Default how do I get text to wrap to next line at right side of page?

I've searched everywhere for a setting to get text to wrap without breaking
at right margin. Can anyone tell me how word xp does this?

Ordinarily text does this automatically. Is your text being hyphenated, or
is it breaking arbitrarily? If the latter, either the font or the document
is damaged. See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/CorruptDoc.htm

"UltraOliver" wrote in message
news
I've searched everywhere for a setting to get text to wrap without

breaking
at right margin. Can anyone tell me how word xp does this?

sf

On Fri, 31 Dec 2004 15:53:02 -0800, "UltraOliver"
wrote:

I've searched everywhere for a setting to get text to wrap without breaking
at right margin. Can anyone tell me how word xp does this?

Do you have Word set at Justify or Align Left?

Text in a table to wrap to next line bondg Tables 7 April 29th 23 08:49 AM
Outline Renee Hendershott Page Layout 2 December 25th 04 02:49 PM
how do i anchor a line of text on the last page of a printed docu. ctt Page Layout 5 December 23rd 04 03:35 PM
Text box top and bottom of page, how do get get to page 2? Penfold Page Layout 1 December 13th 04 05:47 PM