Alex Anderson

Default Variables question

Hello Everyone,

I'm not new to Word but what I'm trying to do is new to me. On my
document, I have some fields that users input multiple times like Address
for instances. Is there a way to make Address a variable then have that
variable fill-in other spots were users might enter the address twice?
Essentially, I want to prevent my users from having to manually enter
something twice on my document. If this is not the right newsgroup, please
point me in the right direction.

Thank you
Alex Anderson

Jay Freedman

Hi Alex,

See http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/Repeating_Data.htm.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

Alex Anderson wrote:
Hello Everyone,

I'm not new to Word but what I'm trying to do is new to me. On my
document, I have some fields that users input multiple times like
Address for instances. Is there a way to make Address a variable
then have that variable fill-in other spots were users might enter
the address twice? Essentially, I want to prevent my users from
having to manually enter something twice on my document. If this is
not the right newsgroup, please point me in the right direction.

Thank you
Alex Anderson

Alex Anderson

Jay,

Thank you very much for yoru help.

Alex Anderson

Alex Anderson wrote:
Hello Everyone,

I'm not new to Word but what I'm trying to do is new to me. On my
document, I have some fields that users input multiple times like
Address for instances. Is there a way to make Address a variable
then have that variable fill-in other spots were users might enter
the address twice? Essentially, I want to prevent my users from
having to manually enter something twice on my document. If this is
not the right newsgroup, please point me in the right direction.

Thank you
Alex Anderson

use a 'question mark cursor' to get help me Microsoft Word Help 1 January 17th 05 12:32 AM
How to fill in the form question 2? Merny Page Layout 1 January 11th 05 03:20 AM
Font question? SJH Microsoft Word Help 4 January 6th 05 10:54 AM
Yet another DDE question! Sheila D Mailmerge 2 December 22nd 04 11:35 AM
How can you type an upside down question mark? mel Microsoft Word Help 2 December 14th 04 05:25 PM