Amar Kapadia

Default Entering Words in Several Places in Document at the Same Time

hello:

A user asked a question today which I think might not be possible, but just
want to check or even get some ideas on how to make this happen. Here is
the scenario: We have a document in Word in which this user has to enter
your basic Name/Address block at the top of Page 1. Then he uses PAGE DOWN
to go to another page and again enters the customers first name and at a
another spot in this same page (not next to the first name or else he could
simply paste) he will enter the last name. He asked me if there was a way
when he enters the customers name in Page 1, can it automatically be
"filling-in" into the two spots for first and last name in another area of
the document? I hope that made sense. Anyway, any leads, help would be
great.

Thanks in advance
Amar

Glad I (and Greg) could help.

"Amar Kapadia" wrote in message
Suzanne this is awesome... I can't believe I got my answer and can't even
believe Word has this. It is perfect and just what I needed! thank you.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
See http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/Repeating_Data.htm

newsgroup
so