Gilles Desjardins

Default Need to print specific text only

Hi all,

1) If this line is a comment line
2) And this line is the standard text line

In a word document, how do I tell the printer to print only line 2, NOT line
1 ?
Both lines must be viewed and visible on the screen.

Gilles Desjardins

Gilles Desjardins

Thank You Suzanne! Works exactly has I wanted.

Gilles
"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
You can format line 1 as Hidden text, which will be visible when Hidden
text
is displayed but will not be printed unless you opt to print Hidden text.
Not an ideal solution but the best Word offers, I think.

so
all may benefit.

"Gilles Desjardins" wrote in message
Hi all,

1) If this line is a comment line
2) And this line is the standard text line

In a word document, how do I tell the printer to print only line 2, NOT

line
1 ?
Both lines must be viewed and visible on the screen.

Gilles Desjardins

Entire doc centers or bolds when selected specific text DURBAN_VIRGO Microsoft Word Help 1 January 13th 05 10:31 AM
Can see it in Print Preview, but does not print text Ryan Ericson Microsoft Word Help 1 January 10th 05 11:18 AM
Outline Renee Hendershott Page Layout 2 December 25th 04 02:49 PM
how do I get text to print upside down in word? ceecee Microsoft Word Help 1 December 1st 04 11:46 PM
Text not visible in Print Layout Cath Microsoft Word Help 1 November 30th 04 02:49 AM