ted medin

Default address bar

ref: xp home with sp2 ie 6

Suddenly we no longer have the address bar on internet explored 6. Clicked
on view - toolbars & made sure address bar was checked. Still no address
bar :-(. Anyone got any ideas? TIA

--
_________________________________
in Christ's matchless name

Chuck Davis

Suddenly we no longer have the address bar on internet

explored 6. Clicked=20
on view - toolbars & made sure address bar was checked.

Still no address=20
bar :-(. Anyone got any ideas? TIA

--=20
in Christ's matchless name
73 ted & colleen
n6trf kc6rue=20

.

This Newsgroup addresses issues with MS Office Word. The IE
gurus hang out he
http://communities.microsoft.com/new...3DInternetExp=
lorer