Janet

Default Global Search/Replace

I just change my e-mail address. Is there a way to do a
global search and replace once without actually opening
each document to do a search and replace? I have word
2002. Your help and suggestions would be appreciated.
garfield-n-odie

You can do this with a macro. See
http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/MacrosVBA/BatchFR.htm . If you need
instructions on how to install a macro, see
http://www.gmayor.com/installing_macro.htm .