Hokum

Default Table rows where format is unalterable

I opened a document by a coleague recently. Three rows in a table were
permanently set to red and underlined in the cells, which I couldn't change
the format for. Along the left hand side of the table, was a gray vertical
line by the three rows that I couldn't reformat. What does it mean and how
do you change this? Appreciate any help!
TF

Maybe Track Changes is enabled for the document? Try Accepting all changes
and toggle TT off.

--
Terry Farrell - Word MVP
http://word.mvps.org/

"Hokum" wrote in message
:I opened a document by a coleague recently. Three rows in a table were
: permanently set to red and underlined in the cells, which I couldn't
change
: the format for. Along the left hand side of the table, was a gray
vertical
: line by the three rows that I couldn't reformat. What does it mean and
how
: do you change this? Appreciate any help!

Dragging table column resets Sedonakids Tables 0 January 12th 05 01:11 AM
Table format lost Edi Tables 1 January 11th 05 02:21 PM
Remove Rows from a Table after merging Kevin L Mailmerge 1 December 9th 04 11:13 AM
Autoformat table doesn't format font's after changing default font B?atrice Karjalainen Tables 2 December 4th 04 02:58 PM
Getting the format of a table Kind writer/user/programmer Tables 0 October 29th 04 02:52 AM