jac

Default Word doc to PDF

I have a Word document with an 9x11 page setup,
when i try to print it to a PDF file format i obtian an
error message saying "the margin for the section 1 are defined outside the
page printing zone continu impression", when a clic yes
it prints anyway but it prints on a 11x17 format.

This problem occures on eight of the nine computers
that have word installed with the same setup.

Eric Pouliot

TF

Eric

If this was a standard printer, I'd say that you need to create a custom
page size as default in the printer driver before you print. But I don't
know sufficient about PDF to know if you can define paper sizes. But it is
definitely a PDF problem.

--
Terry Farrell - Word MVP
http://word.mvps.org/

:
: This problem occures on eight of the nine computers
: that have word installed with the same setup.
:
: Eric Pouliot
:
:

Chuck Davis

If you are using Adobe Acrobat (not the reader), you can set the PDF size as
you wish. However, you must have previously set Word for the same size. In
Word, choose Page Setup from the File drop down menu, click on the Paper
tab. Choose Custom size. Change Width and Height as desired.

If you are trying to use 9" to get your printer to print to the edge of an 8
1/2" paper (no bleed) forget it!