John

Default Importing multi page Tiff's

Hi,

Our photocopier can scan multiple page documents into a single MTIFF file.
When I open this file in a graphics program i see the individual pages. When
i use Insert - Picture from file in Word 2000 and select this picture, only
the first page is inserted.

Is there some way to import picture files without doing each one
individually?

Thanks,

John