dvs1

Default How can I type on top of a document that has already been create..

Please help
TF

I'm not actually sure what you mean by 'type on top'. If you mean you want
to edit an existing document, then selecting a section of text and typing
will replace the existing text (but note that under Tools, Options, Edit tab
the 'Typing Replace Selection' option must be checked).

If you mean you want to type over text so that the original text remains
underneath it, that's a completely different ball game.

--
Terry Farrell - Word MVP
http://word.mvps.org/

"dvs1" wrote in message