GatorguySF

Default Need a daily journal template to use as a business diary...

The subject matter says it all. I am looking for a form to use for a day to
day diary for my business. Hopefully it will include an imput for sales
figures, problems to be addressed, weather information or othe conditions.

Appreciate your help. Thank you.

Pat Garard

G'Day Guy,

I am wondering why you would not use Outlook:
Calendar for appointments/meetings
Contacts for Clients/Customers
Inbox e-mail in/out
Journal for all kinds of events (Phone Calls,
meeting notes etc)
--
Regards,
Pat Garard