Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
paul paul is offline

Default how do I make the cursor progress faster?

The right arrow key moves the cursor so slowly in word 2007. How do I make
it move faster?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Have you set the repeat rate and delay to their fastest & shortest settings
possible, respectively? Control Panel - Keyboard - Speed tab.

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
Author of the Word 2007 Bible