Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
B.W. B.W. is offline

Default Faint Cursor

A friend has just bought a laptop with Vista Home installed. They find that
Word, that came as bundled software, has a very faint cursor. Sorry I don't
know which vers of Word. Is there a fix for this?

TIA

B.W.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Change the screen's brightness. Office 2007 and Vista make it difficult to
see a lot more than just the cursor. I had to tone my monitor down a bit to
see highlighted lines in Windows Mail.

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~
How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375

"B.W." (del xxx) wrote in message
A friend has just bought a laptop with Vista Home installed. They find
that Word, that came as bundled software, has a very faint cursor. Sorry I
don't know which vers of Word. Is there a fix for this?

TIA

B.W.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline