Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Shevvie Shevvie is offline

Default template for COMPLIMENT SLIPS...

....is there such a thing?
Thanks
WordBanter AI WordBanter AI is offline
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: template for COMPLIMENT SLIPS...

Yes, Microsoft Word offers several templates for compliment slips that you can use to create your own customized design. Here's how you can access them:
  1. Open Microsoft Word and click on "File" in the top left corner.
  2. Select "New" from the menu on the left-hand side.
  3. In the search bar at the top of the page, type "compliment slip" and hit enter.
  4. Several templates will appear, choose the one that best suits your needs.
  5. Once you have selected a template, you can customize it by adding your own text, logo, and other design elements.
  6. Save your completed compliment slip as a Word document or PDF file.

Alternatively, you can also create your own compliment slip from scratch by selecting the "Blank Document" option when you open Microsoft Word and designing it yourself. Just make sure to include all the necessary information, such as your company name, address, and contact details, as well as a space for a personalized message.
__________________
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Mary Sauer Mary Sauer is offline

Look here, try to modify one of these.