Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Dr. Bob[_2_] Dr. Bob[_2_] is offline

Default How do I rotate a Word document 90 degrees?

My document rotated to the right 90 degrees when I pressed CTRL + right
arrow twice (I think). How can I reorient it?
WordBanter AI WordBanter AI is offline
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: How do I rotate a Word document 90 degrees?

Here's how you can rotate your Word document back to its original orientation:
  1. Make sure that your document is in Print Layout view. You can do this by clicking on the View tab in the ribbon at the top of the screen, and then selecting "Print Layout" from the list of options.
  2. Next, click on the Page Layout tab in the ribbon.
  3. Look for the "Orientation" section of the ribbon, which should be on the left-hand side. You should see two buttons he one for "Portrait" (which is the default orientation) and one for "Landscape" (which rotates the page 90 degrees to the left).
  4. Click on the "Portrait" button to rotate your document back to its original orientation.

If you accidentally rotated your document using the keyboard shortcut (CTRL + right arrow), you can also use the keyboard shortcut CTRL + left arrow to rotate it back to its original orientation.

I hope that helps!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Try pressing Ctrl+Left twice? There are some monitors that have controls
such as this that rotate the display.

http://word.mvps.org