fadeout

Default How do I format my Table of Contents to have hyperlinks?

I have a Word document that I have a table of contents in. I have the table
of contents headings and sub-headings linked to the appropriate locations in
the document, and when my cursor is over the table of contents headings, it
says "Ctrl + click to follow link." And when I press Ctrl and click, it jumps
down to the heading I want it to. This is what I want to happen, but when I
convert the Word doc. to a .PDF, I want the links to remain active and they
do not. Does anyone know a solution? Also, in my .PDF, I want the headings in
the TOC to be blue and underlined, like a standard link. Any suggestions?
Thanks.

You could ask in an Adobe newsgroup. But you might try Adobe PDF | Change
Conversion Settings...: "Add links to Adobe PDF" and/or "Add bookmarks to
Adobe PDF." There are more settings in the Advanced... dialog and on the
Word and Bookmarks tabs.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

This is nothing to do with Word. This is a setting you have to set in
Acrobat.

newsgroup so
all may benefit.