Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Brian RazorJohnson

Default How do send a scanned image to word without the document changing

Whenever I send a scanned image to to Word, the layout and some of the text
spelling has completely changed. How do I make a document appear in word
exactly as it appears on the scanned document ? Microsoft Office 2003
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JoAnn Paules [MVP]

When you are scanning something in as OCR there's no guarantee that the
result will be exactly like the original.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Brian RazorJohnson" Brian wrote in
message ...
Whenever I send a scanned image to to Word, the layout and some of the
text
spelling has completely changed. How do I make a document appear in word
exactly as it appears on the scanned document ? Microsoft Office 2003

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Graham Mayor

Brian RazorJohnson wrote:
Whenever I send a scanned image to to Word, the layout and some of
the text spelling has completely changed. How do I make a document
appear in word exactly as it appears on the scanned document ?
Microsoft Office 2003

Buy better OCR software and keep your fingers crossed that it can cope with
thge layout of the document. Finereader is easily the best I have used, but
it isn't perfect. Nothing is.