Charles Kenyon

Default Importing Styles

If the styles are linked to one another, you need to copy them three times.
--

Charles Kenyon

from my ignorance and your wisdom.

"Kris" wrote in message
Thanks a million garfield-n-odie - that was exactly what I was looking for
... you just saved me a ton of time that I would have spent manually
updating all of the styles.

Thanks Again,
Kris

"garfield-n-odie" wrote in message
Open the source document in Word, click on Tools | Templates and Add-ins
| Organizer, and click on the Styles tab. In one pane, you should see a
list of styles in your source document; in the other pane, you should see
a list of styles in the template upon which the source document is based.
Close the template and open the target document in its place. Select the
desired styles in the source document and copy them to the target
document. Close the Organizer window.

Kris wrote:
Hi All,

Is there a way to import the styles defined in one document into another
document? If possible, I would like the styles defined in the source
document to overwrite those defined in the target document.

Thanks,
Kris