reenyw23

Default arranging documents on the taskbar

All the sudden all my document will only go into one "rectangle" on the
bottom of the screen of the taskbar. It used to be when I opened multiple
documents they would all have their separate "rectangle"...now the documents
get hidden behind each other. I want completely separate windows for each
document. Does anyone know what I possibly could've pressed to make this
happen? To help it make sense, in sum, I want each document to have it's own
Microsoft Word rectangle in the Windows taskbar...any suggestions?
garfield-n-odie

In Word, click on Tools | Options | View | check the "Windows in taskbar" box