fcam254

Default Can I import a Word Doc.file into Microsoft Excel?

I have my DVD list of Movies that I created with Word. Can I import the list
into Excel instead retyping the entire list?
Luc

Fcam254,
Have you typed your list in a table? Then select your table in Word, copy,
go to Excel and just paste it in.
Have you type your list with tabs? Then go to menu Table - convert and
choose from text to table, put a check next to tab as the list seperator and
hit OK. You now have a table, which depending on your using tabs correctly
will need some editing or not.
Select your table and just copy it to Excel.
Luc
"fcam254" schreef in bericht