Stephen

Default Replacing with a hard paragraph

Hi,=20

I have a block text of addresses that all end with a semi-
colon. I'd like to separate each address into one line.=20

I searched for ; to replace it with ;=B6 but all I got was=20
exactly that, a semi-colon with a paragraph sign behind=20
it. Does anyone know if in Word, I can actually search=20
and replace with a "hard" paragraph break to break up this=20
huge block of text?

Thanks a lot,=20

Stephen=20