gariba2

Default Deleted microsoft files

I deleted a file by name gariba typed on microsoft word, yesterday December
28th 2004, please recover.
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Look in the Recycle Bin.

--
Please post any further questions or followup to the newsgroups for the
benefit of others who may be interested. Unsolicited questions forwarded

Hope this helps
Doug Robbins - Word MVP
"gariba2" wrote in message
I deleted a file by name gariba typed on microsoft word, yesterday December
28th 2004, please recover.

Graham Mayor

And if it isn't there, you'll need a third party 'undelete' utility which
*may* be able to recover the file.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP wrote:
Look in the Recycle Bin.

Hope this helps
Doug Robbins - Word MVP
"gariba2" wrote in message
I deleted a file by name gariba typed on microsoft word, yesterday
December 28th 2004, please recover.

Beth Melton

Contrary to popular belief, Microsoft doesn't keep track of your
documents. ;-)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Beth Melton
Microsoft Office MVP

Word FAQ: http://mvps.org/word
MVP FAQ site: http://mvps.org/

"gariba2" wrote in message
I deleted a file by name gariba typed on microsoft word, yesterday
December
28th 2004, please recover.

TF

International Rescue is on the way: Thunderbirds are go! (Try the Recycle
Bin, right-click on the file and select Restore).

--
Terry Farrell - Word MVP
http://word.mvps.org/

"gariba2" wrote in message
:I deleted a file by name gariba typed on microsoft word, yesterday December
: 28th 2004, please recover.

Michael Reeve

gariba2 wrote:
I deleted a file by name gariba typed on microsoft word, yesterday December
28th 2004, please recover.

Man, someone should start moderating this place hahaha. jeez louise

Listen gariba, if you still wanted the file, why did you delete it? How
am I supposed to recover your file? Should I come over to you house?
Send me directions and I'll think about it hahahaha I live in
Philadelphia. Where do you live?
Amedee Van Gasse

E. Barry Bruyea shared this with us in microsoft.public.word.newusers:

On Thu, 06 Jan 2005 21:31:44 -0500, Michael Reeve
wrote:

gariba2 wrote:
I deleted a file by name gariba typed on microsoft word, yesterday

December 28th 2004, please recover.

Man, someone should start moderating this place hahaha. jeez louise

Listen gariba, if you still wanted the file, why did you delete it?
How am I supposed to recover your file? Should I come over to you
house? Send me directions and I'll think about it hahahaha I live
in Philadelphia. Where do you live?

He can send me a plane ticket, a guaranteed paid hotel reservation, a
paid up rental car and a per diem and I'll be glad to recover the
file.

WARNING: This is a rather useless "Me Too" post.

Me Too!
;-)

--
Amedee Van Gasse using XanaNews 1.17.1.2
If it has an "X" in the name, it must be Linux?