Dona

Default how to add filigran in word documents?

how to add filigran in word documents?
TF

Take a digital Photo of the Filigran, download it to your computer and then
insert it into your document using Insert, Picture, From File...

--
Terry Farrell - Word MVP
http://word.mvps.org/

"Dona" wrote in message
: how to add filigran in word documents?

What is "filigran"?

"Dona" wrote in message
how to add filigran in word documents?

TF

Suzanne

The only Filigran I know is rather gorgeous Swedish glass.

See
http://www.rosendahl.com/main.php?qs... ategoryID=700

Terry

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
: What is "filigran"?
:
: --
: Suzanne S. Barnhill
: Microsoft MVP (Word)
: Words into Type
: Fairhope, Alabama USA
: Word MVP FAQ site: http://word.mvps.org
: Email cannot be acknowledged; please post all follow-ups to the newsgroup
so
: all may benefit.
:
: "Dona" wrote in message
: ...
: how to add filigran in word documents?
:

Chuck Davis

"Dona" wrote in message
how to add filigran in word documents?

.

Suzanne,

I'm not sure but Google returned 306,000 finds.

TF

Suzanne

I assumed the user meant a picture of one - but then you may be correct or
it is something that none of us have heard about!

[...]

: "Dona" wrote in message
: ...
: how to add filigran in word documents?
:
: .
:
: Suzanne,