Linea Recta

Default display of multiple documents

Some time ago I found an option (in Word 2003) to show two open documents
just within one MSWord instance (so: under menu 'window', as opposed to a
second MSWord instance on the Windows toolbar.
Today I was searching WHERE I found this option, but I can't seem to dig it
up anymore. Where did I find this?

--
regards,

|\ /|
| \/ |@rk
\../
\/os

mccm dot vos at hccnet dot nl
ICQ 326628

Jay Freedman

Linea Recta wrote:
Some time ago I found an option (in Word 2003) to show two open
documents just within one MSWord instance (so: under menu 'window',
as opposed to a second MSWord instance on the Windows toolbar.
Today I was searching WHERE I found this option, but I can't seem to
dig it up anymore. Where did I find this?

Tools Options View Windows in taskbar

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

Paul Ballou

In Word 2003
To turn SDI on or off, follow these steps: 1. On the Tools menu, click
Options.
2. Click the View tab.
3. Click to clear the Windows in Taskbar check box.
4. Click OK.

See this article
--
Paul Ballou
MVP Office

Control the things you can and Don't Worry about the things you can't
control.

"Linea Recta" wrote in message
Some time ago I found an option (in Word 2003) to show two open documents
just within one MSWord instance (so: under menu 'window', as opposed to a
second MSWord instance on the Windows toolbar.
Today I was searching WHERE I found this option, but I can't seem to dig
it
up anymore. Where did I find this?

--
regards,

|\ /|
| \/ |@rk
\../
\/os

mccm dot vos at hccnet dot nl
ICQ 326628

Linea Recta

"Jay Freedman" schreef in bericht
Linea Recta wrote:
Some time ago I found an option (in Word 2003) to show two open
documents just within one MSWord instance (so: under menu 'window',
as opposed to a second MSWord instance on the Windows toolbar.
Today I was searching WHERE I found this option, but I can't seem to
dig it up anymore. Where did I find this?

Tools Options View Windows in taskbar

Thanks very much.

--
regards,

|\ /|
| \/ |@rk
\../
\/os

mccm dot vos at hccnet dot nl

Linea Recta

"Paul Ballou" schreef in bericht
In Word 2003
To turn SDI on or off, follow these steps: 1. On the Tools menu, click
Options.
2. Click the View tab.
3. Click to clear the Windows in Taskbar check box.
4. Click OK.

See this article
--
Paul Ballou
MVP Office
http://office.microsoft.com/clipart/default.aspx
http://office.microsoft.com/templates
http://office.microsoft.com/home

Thanks very much.

Control the things you can and Don't Worry about the things you can't
control.

Very wise, but I still have to work on it!

--
regards,

|\ /|
| \/ |@rk