Phil Stone

Default Where is this place " Microsoft Windows SharePoint Services Web s.

Can anyone tell me where is this "Go to a Microsoft Windows SharePoint
Services Web site where you have permission to create Document Workspaces."?

If you don't know, then you don't have one.

"Phil Stone" Phil wrote in message
Can anyone tell me where is this "Go to a Microsoft Windows SharePoint
Services Web site where you have permission to create Document

Workspaces."?

Amedee Van Gasse

Suzanne S. Barnhill shared this with us in
microsoft.public.word.newusers:

If you don't know, then you don't have one.

An answer worthy of a true MS MVP. ;-)

To Phil Stone:
Read this page as a starting point:
http://www.microsoft.com/technet/pro...2003/technolog
ies/sharepoint/default.mspx

Hint: you need a webserver (IIS or Internet Information Service)
running on a Windows 2003 Server (I don't know about Windows 2000
Server, I guess it doesn't apply).

--
Amedee Van Gasse using XanaNews 1.17.1.2
If it has an "X" in the name, it must be Linux?
TF

Your XanaNews 1.17.1.2 breaks wrapped URLs. You meant to enter

http://www.microsoft.com/technet/pro...t/default.mspx

--
Terry Farrell - Word MVP
http://word.mvps.org/

:
: If you don't know, then you don't have one.
:
: An answer worthy of a true MS MVP. ;-)
:
: To Phil Stone:
: Read this page as a starting point:
: http://www.microsoft.com/technet/pro...2003/technolog
: ies/sharepoint/default.mspx
:
: Hint: you need a webserver (IIS or Internet Information Service)
: running on a Windows 2003 Server (I don't know about Windows 2000
: Server, I guess it doesn't apply).
:
: --
: Amedee Van Gasse using XanaNews 1.17.1.2
: If it has an "X" in the name, it must be Linux?
: Please don't thank me in advance. Thank me afterwards if it works or
: hit me in the face if it doesn't. ;-)

Amedee Van Gasse

TF shared this with us in microsoft.public.word.newusers:

Your XanaNews 1.17.1.2 breaks wrapped URLs. You meant to enter

http://www.microsoft.com/technet/pro...er2003/technol
ogies/sharepoint/default.mspx

Please send your bug report to the author, Colin Winson: colin at
wilsonc dot demon dot co dot uk

--
Amedee Van Gasse using XanaNews 1.17.1.2
If it has an "X" in the name, it must be Linux?
Please don't thank me in advance. Thank me afterwards if it works or
hit me in the face if it doesn't. ;-)

Amedee Van Gasse

TF shared this with us in microsoft.public.word.newusers:

You broke it again!

And your Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2900.2180 breaks my "dash dash
space" sig delimiter. Please ask the author of your software to get
this fixed.

--
Amedee Van Gasse using XanaNews 1.17.1.2
If it has an "X" in the name, it must be Linux?
Please don't thank me in advance. Thank me afterwards if it works or
hit me in the face if it doesn't. ;-)

Amedee Van Gasse

TF shared this with us in microsoft.public.word.newusers:

That doesn't stop me inserting long URLs!

My bug will be fixed in the next version.
Your bug will probably *never* be fixed.

End Of Discussion

--
Amedee Van Gasse using XanaNews 1.17.1.2