Golfer21

Default Why are my toolbar icons "fuzzy"?

My toolbars in Word 2003 are fuzzy - Is that normal or can it be changed?
TF

It has been reported before. I have seen screenshots of the fuzzy toolbars
but I have never seen a resolution or cause of this. Neither have I seen a
computer with this problem (and I've seen a good few thousand Word 2003s). I
can only assume that it is a graphics problem with the hardware.

--
Terry Farrell - Word MVP
http://word.mvps.org/

"Golfer21" wrote in message
: My toolbars in Word 2003 are fuzzy - Is that normal or can it be changed?

Yes, the Word 2003 icons are not as sharp as those in previous versions.
This is by design. Although most users have the same initially adverse
reaction you did, you'll find that you get used to it (because you stop
looking at the icons and just click the place where you know the button is).