June

Default Burning DVDs/CDs

Please tell me which group might help me with burning
DVDs and CDs with Roxio Creator 7? The software came
with no paper instructions and their "tutorial" answers
none of my questions, nor does their tech when I write
for help. Thanks.
TF

Yes. Go to Roxio and you will find that they run their own groups where you
will also find a library of FAQs too.

--
Terry Farrell - Word MVP
http://word.mvps.org/

"June" wrote in message
: Please tell me which group might help me with burning
: DVDs and CDs with Roxio Creator 7? The software came
: with no paper instructions and their "tutorial" answers
: none of my questions, nor does their tech when I write
: for help. Thanks.

June

Terry, I couldn't access any Roxio discussion groups. I
can't do anything. When I try to burn a data disc, the
Burn Progress screen shows nothing happening, even though
the computer makes a soft whirring sound. I can't access
the discussion groups because I can't register. The
screen says there is a problem with the information I
submitted, but it doesn't say what it is. It directs me
to click on a "Registion FAQs" link which takes me to a
page that has abasolutely nothing to do with Registration
Questions. I tried writing to tech support, and the
screen says it canot process the e-mail. This is the
worst program I have ever seen. I am at a total loss as
to what to do. Any suggestions anyone? Many thanks.
Yes. Go to Roxio and you will find that they run their

own groups where you
will also find a library of FAQs too.

--
Terry Farrell - Word MVP
http://word.mvps.org/

"June" wrote in

message
: Please tell me which group might help me with burning
: DVDs and CDs with Roxio Creator 7? The software came
: with no paper instructions and their "tutorial" answers
: none of my questions, nor does their tech when I write
: for help. Thanks.

.

Ross Moody

Unfortunately Sonic has bought them (Roxio) and the left hand and right hard
aren't talking to each other. I have 4 puters, 2 w/Roxio, 1 w/Sonic and
then the fourth has HP something. The 2 w/Roxio are 100% compatible with
each other. The other two are somewhere in never-never land.
I can access Roxio customer support, as you register citing your CD key if I
remember or serial #.
I just wish some smart person could write a patch to get drag and drop
feature to work on all CD+RW data programs regardless of the software
provider. ( Oh yes, Roxio did furnish MS XP with the vanila burn version but
it does not solve anything)
Ross Moody