pfpie

Default Dictionary

I do medical transcription and have added the misspelled names of some
medicines to the dictionary. How do I change the spelling of these words?
BMC

"pfpie" wrote:

I do medical transcription and have added the misspelled names of some
medicines to the dictionary. How do I change the spelling of these words?

Go to ToolsOptions,Spelling & Grammar, and click on the "Custom
dictionaries" button.
With your custom dictionary selected (in all likelihood there will only be
one dictionary, "custom.dic" listed), click on "Modify".
From the list, select the entries you want to remove and click delete.
Type correctly spelt entries at the top and click on Add.