Cheryl

Default auto text entries

where are auto text entries located so I can back up that file in case of a
crash
Greg Maxey

Cheryl,

See:

http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/General/FilesToBackup.htm

--
Greg Maxey/Word MVP
A Peer in Peer to Peer Support

Cheryl wrote:
where are auto text entries located so I can back up that file in
case of a crash

Vgt

I have the users in my office create a global template of their own using
their initials for the name of the template (i.e. bja.dot) to store their
autotext. This file is placed in their network folder. This way it never gets
lost it is easily transfered to anyone.